El Cajon SDA Christian School Classes and Programs
For every learner to excel in faith, learning, and service, blending biblical truth and academic achievement to honor God and bless others.
- Reading, Writing, Handwriting, English, Phonics/Word Study
Learning standards in North American Division (NAD) Seventh-day Adventist schools reflect the Adventist worldview across the K-12 curricula as well as the integration of national and provincial/state standards. The Adventist worldview accepts the Bible as the standard by which everything else is measured.
Adventist Education Standards:
Core Curriculum Goals
- Learners will choose to accept God as the Creator and the Redeemer.
- Learners will grow in their knowledge and understanding of God’s creation.
- Learners will creatively apply their spiritual, physical, intellectual, and social-emotional knowledge.
- Learners will demonstrate their commitment to the Creator through service to others.